The words expressed in this blog are my own comments and thoughts.
They do not in any way reflect the thoughts or opinions of the U.S. Army.



Thursday, December 23, 2010

Taking the Oath of Office

Well, it's official!  I became Chaplain (1 LT) David Ravenscraft, Sr. on 17 December at Mountain Home Air Force Base (I will pin on Captain in just 6 months).  It was extra special because one of our church members (Major Ken Fetters) administered the Oath to me.  Several family and friends were there with their cameras.

2 comments:

  1. Dad I am so proud of you!!! And as God guides you through another wonderful journey know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers across the miles..always remember and never forget "I love you with all my heart"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tash,

      <3 <3 <3

      I love all our "chillens" the same, but as the oldest, you have been loved longer!

      Delete