The words expressed in this blog are my own comments and thoughts.
They do not in any way reflect the thoughts or opinions of the U.S. Army.



Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day Four

Today I met several other Chaplains and Chaplain Candidates (mostly Reserve and National Guard).  Went to Clothing Sales to pick up a long list of uniform supplies and then to Walmart to get the oil changed on the car and stock up on food supplies for my room.

Picked up 2 Chaplain Candidates from the Columbia Airport and spent some time waiting in the USO (free snacks).   Took them to Walmart and helped them get checked into their rooms.  Other than that, pretty uneventful day.

Tomorrow is my report date at 1400 and I am picking up another Chaplain who is Independent Baptist and has the same Endorser that I do.   His flight gets in at 12:07 so there is a chance we could be a little late our first day, but the contact Chaplain for the School has approved it.

Now I have to iron some clothes for tomorrow............I miss my wife! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment