The words expressed in this blog are my own comments and thoughts.
They do not in any way reflect the thoughts or opinions of the U.S. Army.



Friday, January 7, 2011

Day Three

After driving 2,424 miles for 35 total driving hours and crossing through 11 states...I MADE IT!! 
Thank You Lord for Your watchcare.  Thank you everyone for your prayers. 

My room is nice, but VERY military looking (I know, what did I expect, right?).  I am on the 3rd floor and I have to park way in the back.  Thankfully, it is right across the street from the Chaplain School so I can walk there each day, but I'll have to drive every morning to the PT field which is 2 miles down the road.  The post is pretty big - I'll drive around and see where everything is tomorrow when it is light outside.

I'll post some pictures of the room after I get my stuff all set up.  For now, I am going to get some well deserved sleep without having to set the alarm for 5 am.  Hopefully, I will get to visit with my little brother, Don, tomorrow.

BTW - My dorm building gets no cell phone signal so I have to step outside to make any calls.

2 comments:

  1. Indeed! Prayers go with you! Thank you for your service! (again) :)

    ReplyDelete