The words expressed in this blog are my own comments and thoughts.
They do not in any way reflect the thoughts or opinions of the U.S. Army.



Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day One

Family got up early with me this morning to pray together and to say our Good-Byes.  Drove 796.1 miles to Denver, Colorado today in about 11.5 hours.  Not looking forward to the 13 hour drive I will be doing tomorrow.  Called Jessica this evening to rub it in that I was eating at Famous Dave's BBQ (her favorite).  Miss my wife and kids terribly already!!

Stephanie and Ben made sure they were there at the Barber Shop for the show when I received my haircut yesterday.  Stephanie took several pictures from all different angles (all the while laughing at me).  I am having flashbacks of when I went to Basic Training at Lackland Air Force Base 20 years ago. Will probably be posting a picture or two of my new "doo" tomorrow or next day.  Stay tuned!!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment