The words expressed in this blog are my own comments and thoughts.
They do not in any way reflect the thoughts or opinions of the U.S. Army.



Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day Two

I have 2 words for you...WHITE CASTLES!!! :)
I saw the sign while I was driving through St. Louis.  This must be the farthest West White Castles.  The real burgers are so much better than what's in the dairy case at Walmart.

Today I only drove 875.7 miles in 12:08 hours...Whew!  This hotel is so much nicer than last night.  I actually feel somewhat safe here.  I am in Southern Illinois and there is a Red Lobster across the street and a Joe's Crab Shack next door.

Here are a couple pics that I promised...

                                           BEFORE




AND AFTER




The gray hair really shows now!  Oh well, they will allow me to grow it out more on top after the first 2 weeks.  Looking forward to arriving at Fort Jackson, South Carolina tomorrow night!!!

1 comment:

  1. hA HA Ha lol lol....that is a good look for you!!!

    ReplyDelete